Gone are the days when Chicken wings were a mere .29 cents a pound. When you could walk into the supermarket and pickup a package of chicken wings for pennies! Chicken wings have long since turned into one of those prime premiere, lip smacking, delicacies that can no longer be ignored and for good reason; they taste GREAT!! I’ve been making this recipe for years, and still make them to this day! These are great served any day for any reason or occasion!
- 3 â 5 Lbs. Chicken Wings/Drummettes
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1/4 Cup Hot Pepper Sauce (Less if desired)
- 3 Tbsp. Vinegar
- 2 Pkgs. Hidden Valley Ranch Milk Recipe Original Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- 1/2 tsp. Paprika
- Celery Sticks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a sauce pan, melt butter. Remove from heat and add the hot pepper sauce and vinegar. Dip chicken wings in mixture; put in a baking pan on a wire rack. Sprinkle with 1 pkg. of dry dressing mix. Bake 25 â 30 minutes or until browned. Sprinkle with paprika. Serve with celery sticks and prepared Hidden Valley Salad Dressing as Dip.
- NOTE: I like to coat wings with 1/2 the package hidden valley dressing mix, bake for 15 minutes, remove from oven, turn them over in the pan, sprinkle with the other half of seasoning and continue cooking for the remaining time. These are so good and so easy!!
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2157g|
|Calories from Fat 3233||68%|
|Total Fat 359.62g||450%|
|Saturated Fat 117.04g||468%|
|Trans Fat 3.72g|
|Total Carbs 2.58g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|