Cost per serving $1.81 view details
- 1/4 c. balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. Rosemary Oil (see recipe)
- 1 x garlic clove pressed
- 1 tsp minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 c. goat cheese - (abt 8 ounce)
- 12 x French baguette slices toasted
- 1/8 tsp black pepper Grilled Portobello Mushrooms and Asparagus (see recipe)
- 6 c. gourmet salad greens Fresh rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Whisk together balsamic vinegar, Rosemary Oil, garlic, rosemary, and salt, and set dressing aside.
- Spread goat cheese on 1 side of each French baguette slice and sprinkle each portion with 1/8 tsp. black pepper.
- Prepare Grilled Portobello Mushrooms and Asparagus, slicing mushrooms rather than cutting into strips.
- Arrange salad greens, mushrooms, and asparagus on a large serving platter, and drizzle with dressing. Serve with goat cheese toast; garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs, if you like.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 50g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 73||63%|
|Total Fat 8.34g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 5.76g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.32g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|