Make them in bulk and you can freeze them and use them as you want to.
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Cost per recipe $3.86 view details
- 2 lbs Lean or Extra Lean ground beef
- 1 Cup of oatmeal
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/4 cup Oregano
- 1/4 cup Basil
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 Medium Onion
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Place your ground beef in a large bowl.
- Add in your oatmeal and 2 large eggs and mix together with your hands.
- Add in your oregano, basil and chopped up garlic and continue mucking about with your hands.
- Roll out your meat mixture into 2 inch balls and place them on a large cookie sheet. You should be able to get at least 2 pans of meatballs out of this mixture.
- Cook each batch for approximately 25 to 30 minutes (depending on your oven) or until a deep golden brown.
- Once they have cooled down you can place them in a ziplock bag and use them for pasta sauces or eat them with noodles.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 297g|
|Calories from Fat 144||27%|
|Total Fat 16.5g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 4.33g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 74.09g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 15.2g||51%|