Cost per serving $0.40 view details
- 3 Cups Water
- 1 1/2 Cups Uncooked Uncle Bens White Rice
- 8 Cups Whole Milk
- 1 Cup Sugar
- Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- Put the Water into a 3 Quart Pot and bring to a boil on the stove.
- Once boiling add the Rice and Stir.
- Put the lid on and cook on low heat for 25 minutes or until cooked.
- Make sure to stir several times so that it doesn't stick to the bottom.It's done when all of the liquid's gone.
- Set aside.
- In a large 5 Quart Pot add Milk and cook on low until warm for about 15 minutes.
- Add the Sugar slowly and stir until well mixed.
- Add the Rice to the Milk Mixture and stir together
- Cook on Medium heat until the Milk is almost cooked down.
- Stir every 15 minutes so that the Milk doesnât burn.
- It takes about three hours to cook.
- The Gatnabour is ready when itâs evaporated to about 1/2 the original amount of Milk.
- Dish up the Gatnabour into individual servings.
- Sprinkle the top with Saigon Cinnamon.
- Share it with someone you Love. Enjoy!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 477g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 95||29%|
|Total Fat 10.57g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 6.08g||24%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 48.03g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|