Cost per serving $0.90 view details
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil (you can also use grapeseed oil)
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- (You can also use chicken strips for finger food)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Warm the garlic and olive oil to blend the flavors.
- In a separate dish, combine the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Dip the chicken breasts in the olive oil and garlic mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture.
- Place in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, until no longer pink and juices run clear.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 73g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 143||63%|
|Total Fat 16.22g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 3.18g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 5.52g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|