Cost per serving $0.13 view details
- Green beans [clean and cut into short lengths. Frozen beans also good] 2 kg
- Onion, red [julienne] 400 grams
- Garlic, whole [half] 200 grams
- Tomato whole, [blended to liquid puree] 500 grams
- Tomato puree canned 100 grams
- Water 500 ml
- Maggi cubes 5 pcs
- White pepper 30 grams
- 1. Fry the onions half way and add the garlic and fry another 5 minutes.
- 2. Add the beans and fry with onions and garlic for 20 minutes
- 3. Add tomato juice and tomato puree and Maggi cubes and pepper, mix all together and cook together until done.
- 4. Chill mixture
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 81g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 2||11%|
|Total Fat 0.19g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.05g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.48g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|