Cost per serving $1.71 view details
- 8Â 1/2 ounce Butter biscuit cookies
- 1/2 c. Hazelnuts, toasted, husked
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 5 Tbsp. Unsalted butter, melted
- 2 lb Cream cheese, room temperature (lowfat OK)
- 1Â 1/4 c. Sugar
- 4 lrg Large eggs
- 1 c. Lowfat sour cream
- 1/2 c. Plus 2/3 c. chilled whipping cream
- 3 Tbsp. Instant espresso pwdr
- 2 Tbsp. Hot water
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 c. Hazelnuts toasted, husked, coarsely minced
- Â Â Chocolate covered espresso beans for garnish
- For Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously butter bottom and sides of 9" diameter springform pan with 2 3/4" high sides. Carefully wrap outside of pan with double layer of foil. Finely grind cookies, hazelnuts, sugar, and cinnamon in processor. Add in butter: process till moist clumps form. Press crumb mix onto bottom and up sides of pan. Refrigeratewhile preparing filling.
- For Filling: Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese in large bowl till well blended. Add in Large eggs one at a time, beating just till blended and scraping down sides of bowl after each addition. Beat in lowfat sour cream and 1/2 c. cream. Stir espresso pwdr and 2 Tbsp. water in small bowl till pwdr dissolves. Add in to filling and beat till blended. Beat in vanilla and stir in nuts. Pour filling into prepared pan. Place in large baking pan. Pour sufficient warm water into baking pan to come halfway up sides of springform pan. Bake cake till tip is puffed and center is almost set, about 1 hour and 15 min. Turn off oven; open door slightly. Let cake stand in oven with door ajar 1 hour. Remove pan from water; transfer to rack. Cold. Wrap in foil and refrigerateovernight. (can be made 3 days ahead.
- Keep chilled.)
- Run small knife around sides of pan to loosen cheesecake. Remove pan sides.
- Beat 2/3 c. cream in medium bowl till stiff peaks form. Spoon whipped cream into pastry bag fitted with large star tip. Pipe around top edge of cake. Garnish with chocolate covered espresso beans.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 146g|
|Recipe makes 14 servings|
|Calories from Fat 242||64%|
|Total Fat 27.35g||34%|
|Saturated Fat 14.66g||59%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 26.96g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|