Cost per recipe $0.22 view details
- 2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce
- 1 lbs. sirloin meat (= 1 steak)
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of peppe
- For this deep fried steak you have to choose meat correctly, it should have some fat (not a lot), but it shouldnât contain too much fat. (Sirloin meat is the best as you know:-), the thickness should be 2-3 inch)
- Wash the meat, put it on a cutting desk and tenderize both sides with meat tenderizer (it will be more juicy)
- Marinating the steak is simple: black pepper, salt and BBQ sauce (that you can prepare by yourself by the way).
- When you marinated your steak leave it for 15 minutes to become tenderer.
- Take a frying pan (it should be special frying pan 2-3 inch deep and 20-30 inch wide), preheat it a max heat then turn to medium and fry your steak for 5-7 min on each side once, then second time.
- ***Tip from Helen*** when you just put your steak in frying pan donât touch it , donât look under it to check if thereâs crust or not, leave it for 5-7 min untouched so that beautiful crust would form***
- When your steak is cooked, put it on a plate and decorate with lemon basil leaves and lemon.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 365g|
|Calories from Fat 74||19%|
|Total Fat 8.21g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 2.44g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 12.69g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|