Cost per serving $0.53 view details
- 1 lb. cooked chicken breast, diced small
- 4 oz. celery, small dice
- 8 oz. mayonnaise
- 2 oz. curried onion relish, use more if needed
- Salt and pepper, as needed
- 1 head Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves, rinsed & dried
- 4 oz. butter, whipped
- 30 slices baguette, bias cut, 1/4 inch thick, toasted*
- 8 oz. slivered almonds, toasted
- In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise and curried relish; mix well, adjusting with more relish as needed. In a large bowl, combine the chicken and celery, add enough dressing to make moist but NOT runny.
- TO ASSEMBLE: Cut the lettuce leaves to fit the baguette slices. Lightly spread butter on the baguette slices. Top with a piece of lettuce and 2 T. chicken salad. Garnish with a few almond slivers. Serve immediately (It's best not to assemble until ready to serve).
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 33g|
|Recipe makes 30 servings|
|Calories from Fat 102||86%|
|Total Fat 11.58g||14%|
|Saturated Fat 3.16g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 0.87g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|