Cost per serving $0.84 view details
- 1 1/4 cups carrot rounds (about 1/4" to 1/2" thick)
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 2 cups dried lentils, rinsed and picked to make sure there are no stones or other yuckies
- 32-oz container chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp poultry seasoning (or to taste)
- Salt and pepper (be generous...there's a lot of soup to season)
- Put all ingredients in the crockpot.
- Turn it on High for 4-6 hours.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 350g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 9||4%|
|Total Fat 1.0g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.19g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 43.52g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 21.4g||71%|