Cost per serving $0.50 view details
- 4 x Crepes see * Note
- Â Â Melted unsalted butter
- 1 pt Vanilla ice cream
- 2 lrg Strawberries hulled, halved
- Â Â lengthwise, halves sliced thin lengthwise
- Arrange crepes, browner side down, on a work surface, fold them in half and in half again to create triangles. Lift the top flap of each triangle and put a large ball of foil inside to keep the cone open. Brush the crepe cones with the butter and bake them on a baking sheet in a 400 degree preheated oven for 4 min, or possibly till they are crisp. Remove the foil.
- For crepe c.: Fit each crepe into an ovenproof 1 1/4-c. glass custard c. and put a large ball of foil in the center of each crepe to keep it open. Bake the tulips on a jelly roll pan in a preheated 400 degree oven for 5 min. Remove the foil and bake for 2 to 3 min longer, or possibly till they are crisp and golden brown.
- Fill cones or possibly c. with a scoop of ice cream, and garnish with strawberry slices.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 94g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 267||79%|
|Total Fat 30.17g||38%|
|Saturated Fat 18.99g||76%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 15.59g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|