- 1 pkt (6 ounce.) STOVE TOP Cornbread Stuffing Mix
- 1 1/2 c. warm water
- 1/4 c. margarine, cut up
- 1 lb lean grnd beef, cooked, liquid removed
- 1 can (15 ounce.) kidney beans, undrained
- 1 can (8 ounce.) tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp. chili pwdr
- 1 c. KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Mix contents of Vegetable/Seasoning packet, warm water and margarine in large bowl till margarine is melted. Stir in Stuffing Crumbs just to moisten. Let stand 5 min.
- Mix meat, beans, tomato sauce and chili pwdr in 12 x 8 inch baking dish. Top with stuffing; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375 F for 30 min or possibly till thoroughly heated.
- Great Substitute: Substitute 3 c. STOVE TOP Cornbread Stuffing Fold in the Canister for 1 pkg. (6 ounce.) STOVE TOP Cornbread Stuffing Mix. Stir warm water and margarine in large bowl till margarine is melted. Add in stuffing mix; stir just to moisten. Let stand 5 min. Continue as directed.