Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- * 6 bonelss skinless chicken breasts
- * 6 pieces sliced cheddar cheese
- * 10 oz. can condensed cream of mushroom soup with roasted garlic
- * 3 Tbsp. water
- * 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Flatten each chicken breast with wooden mallet or rolling pin. Place piece of cheese in the center of each. Fold up and secure with toothpicks. Place in slowcooker. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken bundles, making sure pieces are fully covered.
- Cover crockpot. Cook on low 6-7 hours, until chicken is thoroughly cooked.