sweet & spicy spare ribs Recipe
Servings: 4 servings
- * 2 racks of baby back ribs
- * 2 cups (475 mL) pineapple juice
- * 1 cup (250 mL) water
- * 1 cup (250 mL) ketchup
- * 1/2 cup (125 mL) brown sugar
- * 1/4 cup (60 mL) ginger, finely chopped
- * 1/4 cup (60 mL) garlic, finely chopped
- * 1 tbsp (15 mL) chilli flakes
- * 1 tbsp (15 mL) dried thyme
- * 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) salt
- * 1/2 tsp (2.5 mL) pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
2. Place ribs in large oven-proof dish.
3. Combine all other ingredients in large saucepan. Stir and bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes until thickened. Turn off heat and let cool.
4. Pour marinade over ribs and refrigerate for 2 to 6 hours.
5. Bake ribs for 40 minutes, turning once or twice.
6. Remove ribs and transfer to barbecue preheated on high. Cook for about five minutes on high, for a crispy finish.
7. Cut each rack in half. Serve immediately.
How good does this recipe look to you?