Cost per serving $2.70 view details
- 1/2 kg chicken thigh or breast (500 grams) boneless without skin,cut into medium cubes
- 1/2 kg pork pork belly ( 500 grams) cut into medium cubes
- separately marinate the meat in the ff seasoning for 6 hours or overnight
- a. 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- b. 1 tsp rice wine
- c. 1 tbsp cornstarch
- d. 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
- e. 1/2 tsp sugar
- set aside in the fridge.
- 1/4 cup olive oil + 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 head garlic grated
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 tbsp tomato paste dissolved in 3 tbsp water
- 1 can tomato whole chopped with juice
- 1/2 cup - 1 cup water
- 2 PCs medium potato each divided into 8 cubes
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dried chili flakes
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 medium red bell pepper
- 1 medium green bell pepper, both of them cut into medium cubes
- Prepare the meat ahead, marinate them separately using the ingredients above ( first five ingredients) it means you have to prepare 2 sets of the marinate, for chicken and for pork
- Set aside in the fridge for at least 6 hours but if you can manage, do it overnight.
- Heat 1/4 cup olive oil and fry the marinated meat, chicken meat first.
- Just fry them until the meat turns white or the raw look fades. We fry them first in order to seal the natural flavor and tenderness of the meat.
- Fry the cubed potatoes for 30 seconds and set aside.
- Using the same pan, add 2 tbsp olive oil and saute garlic and onion.Wait until the aroma comes out.
- Then add in 3 tbsp tomato paste dissolve in 3 tbsp water. Stir until well mixed and add the fried pork meat.
- Add in chopped whole tomato together with its juice. Cover and let it boil then turn the heat to simmering mode and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add in the fried chicken meat and cubed potatoes
- Cover and simmer for another 20 minutes. Stir from time time.
- Just add 1/2 cup water to 1 cup water little by little or only if you think its necessary.
- Add the rest of the seasoning : pepper, salt, sugar, chili flakes, paprika and oregano.
- Simmer for another 10 minutes. Then add cubed red and green bell pepper.
- Adjust the seasoning accordingly. Cook for another 5 minutes. Serve hot.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 314g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 464||75%|
|Total Fat 51.44g||64%|
|Saturated Fat 17.95g||72%|
|Trans Fat 0.15g|
|Total Carbs 17.1g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.0g||10%|