Cost per serving $0.69 view details
- 300 grams of Macaroni Twist (Ideal Gourmet or whatever brand)
- 2 tbso of ready-made pesto sauce
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 beef tomato
- 12 pcs pitted black olives
- 300 grams of cooked green beans, cut into 1 1/2-inch lengths
- 400 grams of cooked chicken, cut into cubes
- sald and ground black pepper
- parmesan cheese
- fresh basil, for garnishing
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain then set aside.
- In a bowl, mix pasta, pesto sauce and olive oil.
- Skin tomato by placing it in boiling water for about 45 seconds and then into cold water, to loosen the skin.
- Cut tomato into small cubes and add to pasta with olives, seasoning and green beans. Add cubed chicken. Toss gently together and transfer to a serving platter. Sprinkle with some parmesan cheese on top and garnish with fresh basil.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 186g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 491||78%|
|Total Fat 54.69g||68%|
|Saturated Fat 9.05g||36%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 18.02g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g||24%|