Here's an easy to make soup with a flavor-rich mix of Macaroni, chicken, mushrooms, squash, and DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce. Pair it with warm bread for a filling dinner. Rich in Vitamin B1. Enjoy!
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1pc medium onion, sliced
- 3tbsp butter
- 150g chicken breast fillet, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup canned button mushrooms, sliced
- 1-1/2pc chicken bouillon cubes
- 1-1/2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup coarsely grated squash
- 1/2 tsp dried basil or 6-8 pc fresh basil leaves, shredded
- 3-1/2 cup water
- 1 pouch (250 g) DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce
- 2/3 cup DEL MONTE Salad Macaroni
- 1/3 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 tsp iodized fine salt (or 1/4 tbsp iodized rock salt)
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- SautÃ© garlic and onion in butter for 2 minutes. Add chicken, mushrooms, bouillon cubes, and flour. SautÃ© for 2 minutes.
- Add squash and basil. SautÃ© for 2 minutes. Add water and DEL MONTE Italian Style Spaghetti Sauce. Allow to boil then add Macaroni pasta. Simmer for 8 minutes.
- Add mixed vegetables, salt, and pepper. Simmer for another 2 minutes.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 227g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 82||65%|
|Total Fat 9.27g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 5.04g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.03g|
|Total Carbs 5.27g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|