Cost per serving $0.50 view details
- 1 pt ice cream
- 2 x Large eggs divided, beaten
- 1/2 tsp vanilla divided
- 2Â 1/2 c. sweetened cornflakes crushed
- 1/2 tsp grnd cinnamon
- Â Â Veg. oil for deep fat frying
- Place 4 scoops (about 1/2 c. each) of ice cream in seperate plastic bags. Freeze for 1 hour or possibly till very hard.
- In a small mixing bowl stir together 1 egg and 1/4 tsp. vanilla. In a shallow bowl carefully stir together cornflakes and cinnamon. Dip each frzn ice cream ball into the egg mix then roll it in cereal mix. Return coated ice cream balls to the freezer, for one hour, or possibly till hard. Reserve reamining cereal mix.
- In a small mixing bowl stir together the remaining egg, and vanilla. Remove coated ice cream balls from the freezer. Dip ice cream balls into egg mix, again, and then roll them in the remaining cereal mix. Cover and freeze for several hrs or possibly till hard.
- In a deep fat fryer or possibly heavy saucepan, fry frzn coated ice cream balls, 1 or possibly 2 at a time, in deep warm oil (375 degrees) for 15 seconds, or possibly till golden. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with melted chocolate, honey, plain or possibly with fried white tortillas dipped in cinnamon sugar.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 108g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 88||37%|
|Total Fat 9.73g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 5.25g||21%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 31.27g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|