Now, here's the cookie for everyone..dried pineapple bits has turned out to be a perfect match with raisin, chopped nuts blended well with the oats and my precious cheddar cheese has made the flavor balanced and chunky...Let's eat, Let's giggle and lets be merry...Have a blessed day to all.
- 1/2 cup Olive oil or sunflower oil
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 whole eggs beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/2 cup oatmeal flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped walnut
- 3/4 cup dried pineapple bits
- 3/4 cup raisin
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- In a mixer, put butter, oil and sugar ( both brown and white) mix until soft and fluffy.
- Beat the eggs, add vanilla and milk and mix well.
- Then add to the butter oil sugar mixture
- Now combine the flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Then add the mixture gradually to the mixing bowl.
- Mix until combined
- Add the oats and chopped walnut and mix until just combined.
- Now the most exciting part, add dried pineapple bits, followed by raisin and mix until just combined.
- Another exciting moment: Turn off the mixer, add the cheese and mix until just combined using a wooden spatula.
- That's it.. now its time to bake.( or you can set aside in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, dough is kinda sticky).I use ice cream scoop to measure my cookie drops.
- Add more cheese on top if you like.
- Bake at 350 0r 180 for 15 to 20 minutes.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 233g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 405||42%|
|Total Fat 46.19g||58%|
|Saturated Fat 17.05g||68%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 124.66g||33%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g||19%|