Cost per recipe $6.49 view details
- Spicy Roast Chicken
- Serves 4
- 24 ounces whole cherry tomatoes (about 4 cups), stemmed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram, divided (or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, and none for garnish)
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts (10 to 12 ounces each)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1. Heat the oven to 450 degrees. Toss the tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, crushed red pepper and 1 tablespoon marjoram in a large bowl to combine.
- 2. Place the chicken on a rimmed baking sheet. Pour the tomato mixture over the chicken, arranging the tomatoes in a single layer on the sheet around the chicken. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Roast until the chicken is cooked through and the tomatoes are blistered, about 35 minutes.
- 3. Transfer the chicken to plates. Spoon the tomatoes and juices over the chicken. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 tablespoon marjoram and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 726g|
|Calories from Fat 587||79%|
|Total Fat 66.28g||83%|
|Saturated Fat 11.44g||46%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 31.57g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.1g||30%|