- 1 can (14-oz) sweetened condensed lowfat milk
- 1 can (12-oz) evaporated lowfat milk
- 1 1/2 c. Sugar
- 4 lrg Large eggs
- 1 jar , (12-oz) caramel topping
- 1 tsp Butter flavoring
- 1 c. Minced pecans, toasted
- 6 c. Lowfat milk
- Whisk together first 4 ingredients in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat, whisking often, 5 min. Stir in caramel topping and remaining ingredients; cold. Cover and refrigerateovernight, if you like.
- Pour mix into freezer container of a 1-gallon hand-turned or possibly electric freezer. Freeze according to manufacturer's instructions. Pack freezer with additional ice and rock salt, and let stand 1 hour.
- Makes 3 qts.