Cost per serving $1.24 view details
- 1 can Sweetened condensed lowfat milk
- 1 1/2 c. Pecans, minced, toasted
- 3 Tbsp. Butter or possibly margarine, melted
- 1 tsp Maple flavoring
- 2 c. Half & half
- 2 c. Whipping cream, unwhipped
- In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed lowfat milk, pecans, butter and maple; mix well. Stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into ice cream freezer container. Freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
- Makes 2 qts.
- REFRIGERATOR-FREEZER METHOD: Omit half & half. Whip whipping cream. In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed lowfat milk, pecans, butter and maple; mix well. Mix in whipping cream. Pour into 9x5" loaf pan; cover. Freeze 6 hrs or possibly till hard.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 119g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 211||60%|
|Total Fat 24.27g||30%|
|Saturated Fat 12.39g||50%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 29.34g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|