Cost per serving $1.19 view details
- 5 oz Romano Cheese, shredded
- 16 oz Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 8 oz Fat Free Cream Cheese
- 24 oz Elbow Noodles
- 5 cups fat free milk
- 4 Tbs Corn Starch
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- Bring slightly salted water to a boil
- Stir in noodles.
- Cook 8 minutes.
- While the noodles are cooking, put 1 cup milk and cornstarch in pot and whisk until smooth.
- Heat remaining milk in microwave until hot, about 3 minutes.
- Add milk to corn starch mixture.
- Stir over medium heat until simmering.
- Stir constantly until thickened (about 1 minute)
- Remove from heat.
- Add cream cheese, salt & pepper.
- Whisk until cheese melts and sauce is smooth.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss 1/2 cup cheddar and 4 Tbs romano in small bowl and set aside.
- Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add pasta and remaining cheese to sauce.
- Stir until blended.
- Transfer to baking dish.
- Top with cheese mixture.
- Bake 25 minutes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 173g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 170||59%|
|Total Fat 19.21g||24%|
|Saturated Fat 12.02g||48%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 9.5g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|