Easy spaghetti baked in oven. Add ingredients you like such as mushrooms, onion, garlic, etc. or different types of cheese to make different tastes. I really loved this recipe, easy to make and tasty as lasagna.
- 3/4 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 cup shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). In large skillet, cook hamburger until brown. Mix spaghetti sauce into skillet. Reduce heat and simmer.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Mix in pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Mix together spaghetti and meat mixture, pour into 9Ã13 pan. Top with cheese and bake for 30 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is bubbly.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 226g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 159||29%|
|Total Fat 17.92g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 8.04g||32%|
|Trans Fat 0.53g|
|Total Carbs 67.09g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||15%|