Cost per serving $4.45 view details
- 2 x salmon fillets - (abt 8 ounce ea) Salt to taste Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 sm carrot peeled, grated
- 1 sm celery stalk peeled, grated
- 4 lrg mushroom caps thinly sliced
- 2 x scallions cut 3" julienne
- 1/4 c. heavy cream, fish stock or possibly lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Butter 2 pcs of foil or possibly parchment paper and set aside. Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Saute/fry the vegetables in the butter for 2 to 3 min just till they begin to get tender. Add in the cream and cook till most of it has been absorbed by the vegetables; season with salt and pepper.
- Place each salmon fillet on the piece of buttered parchment or possibly foil and top with cooked vegetables. Seal the salmon and place the pouch on a baking sheet. Bake for 10 min.
- Remove the pouches from the oven transfer the salmon, vegetables and their juices to a heated plate.
- Serve as is just with French bread or possibly with a side dish of "Cucumber Curls In Butter And Mint" (see recipe).
- This recipe yields 2 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 316g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 392||66%|
|Total Fat 43.88g||55%|
|Saturated Fat 16.82g||67%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.3g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|