Cost per serving $0.29 view details
- 1 x Brie cheese round - (8 ounce)
- 1 Tbsp. finely-minced sun-dry tomatoes in oil
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. pine nuts
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. With a sharp knife, trim white rind off top of cheese. Place cheese in a pie plate. Mix sun-dry tomatoes and parsley. Spread proportionately over surface of cheese. Sprinkle with pine nuts.
- Bake 10 min till heated through.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
- Comments: Serve with low-carb crackers or possibly toasted Atkins bread slices.
- Description: "Brie with crackers is good; slightly melted Brie accented with sun-dry tomatoes and the soft crunch of pine nuts is even better. This tried-and-true appetizer never goes out of style."
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 6g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 18||72%|
|Total Fat 2.07g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.88g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.52g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|