- 1 x Up margarine
- 2 tsp Baking pwdr
- 2 1/2 c. Flour
- 3/4 c. Orange juice
- 2 med Aubergine, peeled and minced small
- 2 Tbsp. Oil
- 2 med Onions, minced fine
- 1/4 c. Boiling water
- 2 tsp Soup pwdr
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon juice Salt Pepper Ginger
- 2 Tbsp. Flour, ( if aubergine is moist)
- 1 x Beaten egg
- Sorce: D. Diamont, a neighbor
- Make dough the night before: combine ingredients.
- Saute/fry onion in oil. Add in aubergine and other ingredients except the egg. Cook until tender. When mix is cooked add in the egg. Pour filling on half of the prepared dough. Top with other half. Brush with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake at 350 until dough browns ( about an hour).
- This dish is great warm or possibly cool. A good idea for summer sheuda shilishet.