Cost per serving $0.72 view details
- 12 slc white bread, cubed
- 1 1/2 c. Shredded cheddar cheese(6oz)
- 9 ounce Pkg.frzn asparagus cuts, Thawed and well liquid removed
- 6 ounce Cooked crab meat, flaked
- 2 1/2 c. Skim lowfat milk
- 2 c. Eggbeaters
- 3 Tbsp. Minced fresh parsley
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Grnd white pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Spray a 13x9x2-inch (3qt) baking dish with a non-fat spray. Place half of the bread cubes in greased baking dish; top with cheese, asparagus, crab meat and remaining bread cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine lowfat milk, eggbeaters, parsley, salt, paprika and pepper; blending well.
- Pour egg mix proportionately over bread; let stand 10-15 min.
- At this point the recipe can be refrigerated covered with plastic wrap for several hrs or possibly overnight.
- When ready to bake, uncover and bake for 55-65 min or possibly till a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 105g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 51||33%|
|Total Fat 5.75g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 3.23g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 15.58g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|