Cost per serving $0.90 view details
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons half and half
- 1 Â½ cups half and half
- 1 (3 Â½ ounces) package instant cheesecake flavor pudding and pie filling
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Â½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat cream cheese, on high, till light and fluffy, add 2 tablespoons half and half, beating until lump free.
- Add remaining half and half, beating well.
- Pour in the pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Thinly slice 2 bananas and layer on the bottom of the pie shell.
- Spread half of pudding mixture over bananas. Thinly slice last banana and layer evenly over pudding mixture. Spread remaining pudding mixture over bananas.
- Pour heavy cream into chilled bowl, sprinkle with sugar and add vanilla. Beat cream until stiff peaks form. Spread evenly over pudding mixture.
- You can serve immediately or store in refrigerator.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 149g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 233||64%|
|Total Fat 26.23g||33%|
|Saturated Fat 13.72g||55%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 28.98g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|