A very healthy snack for everyone, and kids are going to love it.
A dish full of vegetables, paneer(Cottage cheese) and yet yummy recipe.
Once the basic Paneer is ready you can use it to make tikka(Fried Cheese cubes), kebabs, parathas(Stuffed Indian bread), Or you can use in rice preparations.
- Fresh Milk - 1/2 litre(I used and I could make 10 big tikkas, 2 kebabs and one paratha)
- Lime juice -2 tbsp or more depending on the milk and the time it takes to break
- Parboiled vegetables - 1 cup (finely chopped beans, carrot, baby corn, peas,potato and whatever you like and it fits in the paneer well)
- you can use bell pepper, I have omitted here.
- Green Chilly - 1 finely chopped(Avoid this, if for kids)
- Salt 1 tsp
- Pepper powder - 1 to 2 tsp
- Boil the milk.
- Add the lime juice and stir it. Continue boiling till the milk breaks out.
- Add all the vegetables and boil for few more minutes.
- Strain it to remove the whey.
- Wash it with clean water to remove the smell.
- Add the green chilly, salt and pepper powder. Mix well.
- Transfer it into Paneer making mould.
- Keep it aside for 2 to 3 hours. Transfer it into a big plate or bowl.
- Keep in the fridge to set.
- The BASIC Veggie Paneer is ready.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 16g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.36g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|