Cost per serving $0.75 view details
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups Coconut Juice (usually found in the Asian section)
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1) Thoroughly clean the chicken breasts and place them into a sealable container.
- 2) Mix all the marinade ingredients together and pour over the chicken breasts. Seal it up and place this into the refrigerator for 8 hours or overnight.
- 3) Once the chicken is marinated, take them out of the refrigerator to warm up close to room temperature.
- 4) Now we need to get the smoker going. I used apple wood for this one. A good fruit wood always goes well with poultry. Youâll want to get the smoker up to a temperature of 240 degrees F and let it settle in there before putting on the chicken.
- 5) Once the smoker temperature has settled in at 240 degrees F, put the chicken on and close up the smoker. Maintain the temperature throughout the cook at this temperature. Of course, as always, it will fluctuate off and on 10 to 15 degrees.
- 6) Youâll want to monitor the temperature of the chicken breasts by putting a digital probe into the center of one of the breasts. When the temperature reaches 165 degrees F inside the chicken breast, take it off, because itâs time to eat! This took me exactly 3 hours to achieve the temperature of 165 degrees F.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 73g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 6||7%|
|Total Fat 0.68g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.18g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 10.51g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|