Cost per serving $0.19 view details
- 1 pkg. chocolate fudge cake mix
- 3 eggs
- water, per amount on cake mix pkg.
- vegetable oil, per amount on cake mix pkg.
- 1 pkg. whipped chocolate frosting
- 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
- 15 Reece's Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- Mix cake per box instructions. Before adding the mix to the muffin pan, chop 10 Reece's Peanut Butter cups and fold into the batter. Fill muffin cups about 2/3 way full and bake for about 23 minutes.
- While cupcakes are baking, mix the peanut butter and whipped frosting together. Chop up the remaining Reece's Peanut Butter cups.
- Once the cupcakes cool, frost and place chopped Reece's on top.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 40g|
|Recipe makes 18 servings|
|Calories from Fat 47||34%|
|Total Fat 5.45g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 0.94g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 21.83g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|