Cost per serving $0.18 view details
- 2 x French-trimmed racks of New Zealand Lamb, weighing approximately 300g (10 1/2 ounce) each Salt and freshly grnd black pepper
- 1 x 75 millilite Green Spiced Berry Cordial, (5tbsp)
- 10 ml Waitrose Wholegrain Mustard, (2tsp)
- 75 ml Waitrose Red Wine Vinegar, (5tbsp)
- 3 x Shallots, peeled and finely minced
- 15 x 0 g, (5 1/2 ounce) Waitrose Frzn Black Forest Fruits, thawed
- Place the lamb in a roasting dish, season with salt and pepper.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients and pour over the lamb.
- Place in a preheated oven 230 C, 450 F, gas mark 8 for 20-30 min or possibly till thoroughly cooked.
- It may be necessary to cover the top lightly with foil for the last 5 min to stop the fruit from browning. Serve with boiled new potatoes and broccoli florets.
- NOTES : The New Zealand Way Fern Leaf Brand is awarded only to those companies whose products meet the highest standards of excellence and is your assurance of outstanding quality.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 18g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.05g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|