I’ve taken these cookies to a company pot luck dinner a couple of times, and there were a few people that were gorging themselves on them just as I do, and then asked for the recipe. There’s just something about them that makes you want to eat more than you know you should be eating at one time.
So here it is. Be careful now, they’re highly addictive!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour (doesnât sound right, but itâs all you use)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 (2.1 oz.) Butterfinger bars â chopped
- 1. Cream the butter and sugars together. Add the egg whites, and beat in the peanut butter and vanilla.
- 2. Stir in the flour, baking soda and salt. Now add in the chopped candy bars.
- 3. Bake the cookies at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 291g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 666||47%|
|Total Fat 77.33g||97%|
|Saturated Fat 29.37g||117%|
|Trans Fat 0.03g|
|Total Carbs 171.11g||46%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.9g||23%|