Cost per serving $5.96 view details
- 1/2 c. bourbon
- 1/2 c. brown sugar Pork
- 1 x 1 1/2 pound pork, tenderloin
- 2 x spy apple, cut in wedges, and, tossed in lemon juice Relish
- 1/2 c. shallot, diced fresh cherries, halved, and, pitted
- 1 x lemon, zested, and, juiced
- 1/2 c. cider vinegar
- 1/2 c. parsley, minced
- In a small pan, bring bourbon and sugar to a boil for 2 min. Set aside.
- Pork:Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Heat grill pan and grill pork for 2-3 min per side. Add in apples and grill. Remove pork and place in an ovenproof dish. Brush with bourbon glaze. Place in a 400-degree oven for 10-15 min.
- Prepare Relish.
- Remove pork from oven and slice on an angle. Fan pork slices onto serving platter. Spoon relish around pork slices.
- Relish:In a pan bring the following to a boil for 2 min: shallots, cherries, lemon zest and juice, vinegar, parsley, apples and remaining bourbon glaze.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 445g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 157||27%|
|Total Fat 17.39g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 5.98g||24%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.86g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|