Cost per serving $0.89 view details
- 1 large bottle of Dry Red Wine
- Â½ Cup Brandy (I used Peach flavor)
- Â½ Cup Triple Sec
- Â¼ Cup Lemon Juice (I used freshly squeezed)
- Â½ Cup Frozen Lemonade Concentrate
- Â½ Cup Frozen Grape Juice Concentrate
- Â½ Cup Orange Juice
- Â¼ Cup Fine White Sugar
- 2 Cups Lemon-Lime Soda (optional)
- Fruit, sliced as a floating garnish:
- 1 Lemon, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 Lime, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 Orange, sliced into small wedges
- (I also added 1 Peach, sliced into small wedges, and several small chunks of fresh pineapple.)
- 8 Maraschino Cherries
- 1. In a very large pitcher or bowl, mix wine, brandy, Triple Sec, juices (fresh and frozen concentrates), and sugar.
- 2. Slice fruit and float in punch mixture.
- 3. Refrigerate well chilled (or overnight, for best flavor).
- 4. Mix with Soda (lemon-lime or Club soda), just before serving for fizzy sangria.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 103g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.05g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 14.88g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|