The delicate texture and flavor of Tilapia comes to life with the mix of fresh basil and lemon juice.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 60 minutes
Servings: 3 servings
Cost per serving $1.08 view details
- Tilapia fillets - 1 per person
- 3-6 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 2 pinches ( as in with your fingers) of Mediterranean Spiced Sea Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon chicken bullion powder
- 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4-5 cherry tomatoes sliced thin
- Melt the butter over a medium low heat (between 3 & 4 for those with numeric dials) in a small sauce pan, add all the dry ingredients and stir slowly, add the lemon juice. Add the sliced cherry tomatoes after the heat it off under the pot. Place the tilapia fillets into a container and coat with the sauce. Place lid onto container and place into fridge for 30-60 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place filets into baking dish and pour the sauce over them. Bake at 350 degrees for approx 30 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve with Rice Pilaf and pour extra sauce over fish. Add a little fresh basil or fresh parsley for presentation.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 202g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 155||83%|
|Total Fat 17.62g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 10.99g||44%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.83g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|