Cost per serving $0.65 view details
- 2 pounds red or yellow fingerling potatoes (small new potatoes), scrubbed and halved
- Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small shallot, minced (about 2 Tbsp)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme leaves
- 1 Tbsp minced fresh basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- Pinch of sugar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place potatoes in a 5 or 6-quart pot. Cover with cold water by an inch. Bring to a boil. Add a teaspoon of salt. Lower the temperature and let simmer until tender (so that the tines of a fork can easily penetrate the potatoes), about 6-8 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, assemble the herb vinaigrette. Whisk together in a small bowl the lemon juice, olive oil, shallot, thyme, basil, oregano, mustard, sugar, and salt and pepper.
- Strain potatoes from the water; place the potatoes in a large bowl. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper and toss. Let sit for one minute. Add the herb vinaigrette. Gently toss until all potatoes are coated with the vinaigrette. Let sit for at least 10 minutes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 174g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 108||50%|
|Total Fat 12.25g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 1.71g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.26g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||9%|