Cost per serving $0.42 view details
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- 3 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 cup swiss chard, well washed, removed from the stalk and torn into large pieces
- 1 cup kale, well washed, removed from the stalk and torn into large pieces
- 2 cups baby spinach, well washed, removed from the stalk and torn into large pieces
- 1/2 vidalia onion, diced
- 1/3 cup half and half
- 1/4 Parmesan Cheese, finely grated (optional)
- 1 lb of your favorite pasta, cooked
- In a large sauce pan heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and onion and cook for 5 minutes, until slightly golden.
- Gradually add in the greens, making sure to not over fill the pan, and cook until all the greens are soft and tender. Cook for an additional 3 minutes, then slowly add the half and half. Bring to a soft simmer and cook for a final 5 minutes.
- Serve tossed with your favorite pasta and topped with the grated cheese.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 74g|
|Recipe makes 5 servings|
|Calories from Fat 65||75%|
|Total Fat 7.39g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1.92g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.69g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|