Cost per recipe $4.56 view details
- 1 pkg. Shady Brook Farms Italian turkey sausage, casing removed, cooked and crumbled
- 3 c. ziti or possibly other tubular-shaped pasta, cooked and liquid removed
- 1 (15 ounce.) container Ricotta cheese
- 1 (8 ounce.) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce.) pkg. shredded Mozzarella cheese
- heat oven to 350 degrees. Combine sausage, cooked ziti, Ricotta and Parmesan cheese and half of the shredded Mozzarella; stir to blend.
- Spoon pasta mix into a shallow 2-qt casserole; drizzle with tomato sauce; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 35 min or possibly till mix is bubbly and warm. Uncover and bake till cheese melts, about 5 min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1656g|
|Calories from Fat 1028||24%|
|Total Fat 115.29g||144%|
|Saturated Fat 63.5g||254%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 571.27g||152%|
|Dietary Fiber 26.4g||88%|