Cost per serving $1.25 view details
- 1 small-medium onion, chopped
- 1 can mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Tblsp butter
- 1 lb premium ground beef
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (low sodium and/or low-fat ok)
- 1 8 oz container of sour cream (preferably not low fat)
- Pasta (whole wheat is best) - elbow or bow-tie or small shells.
- Parsley sprig for garnish
- In a large skillet, saute onions until tender, add mushrooms. Remove to a small bowl and keep warm.
- Add ground beef, salt, and pepper. Cook until beef is done, stirring often to prevent sticking. Drain beef and return to the skillet, adding onion/mushroom mixture. Stir in cream of mushroom soup.
- Cook pasta as package directs.
- Just before serving, stir in sour cream (mixing well) and serve over hot pasta. Garnish with parsley to add color.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 172g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 189||81%|
|Total Fat 21.5g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 11.23g||45%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.42g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|