A great side dish with that does double duty.
Leftovers make a great spinach Artichoke dip when you add creme cheese and reheat.
Use real butter but low fat subs are fine otherwise.
Shaker Parmesan is also fine for this recipe.
- 2 (10 oz.) pkgs. frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. (1 stick) butter
- 1 c. sour cream
- 2 (6 oz.) jars marinated artichokes, drained
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
- 1. Grease a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees, if not refrigerating before baking.
- 3. Saute the onion in the butter. Remove from heat and add all but the cheese and carefully combine. Pour into the casserole.
- 4. If desired, casserole may be refrigerated at this point until 30 minutes before serving.
- 5. Before baking, sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- 6. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Serves 4.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 298g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 341||78%|
|Total Fat 38.88g||49%|
|Saturated Fat 23.45g||94%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 14.53g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.5g||25%|