What’s that you say? No peeling? No chopping? How can this be? I came up with this recipe on a day that I could not handle peeling a potato. Ever have one of those days? If not, give it time and you’ll know what I mean.
I made this in the Crockpot. If you decide to make it on the stovetop, I would add some more liquid as it will cook down while you simmer it. This needed no seasoning, but I did add some black pepper to the bowls I served. If you’ve never tried Jimmy Dean Skillets, they are found in the freezer section. The package contains sausage, potatoes, green peppers, red peppers and onions. Try it and let everyone think you slaved for hours!
- 2 packages Jimmy Dean Skillets â sausage
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can evaporated milk â 12 oz
- 1 can reduced sodium chicken brothâ 14 oz
- Mix all ingredients together in Crockpot.
- Cook on low for 4 to 5 hours.
- Where are the potatoes? They're included in the Jimmy Dean Skillets package.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 159g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 67||53%|
|Total Fat 7.64g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 3.13g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 10.3g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|