This recipe is from Hershey's and is delicious! A great twist on a favorite treat!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Servings: 3 dozen
Cost per serving $1.56 view details
- 12 whole graham crackers
- 3/4 cup Heath Bit's O BrickleToffee Bits
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds
- 4 (1.55 oz. each) Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 300Â°F.
- Arrange graham crackers to cover bottom of 15-1/2x10-1/2x1-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Place toffee bits and corn syrup in small, heavy saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until toffee is melted
- Immediately pour mixture over graham crackers, spreading to cover crackers as much as possible.
- Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until toffee mixture is spreadable. Remove from oven; immediately spread toffee mixture to cover crackers.
- Top with marshmallows and almonds.
- Return to oven; bake 3 to 5 minutes or until marshmallows begin to puff.
- Remove from oven; sprinkle surface with candy bar pieces. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 182g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat 140||20%|
|Total Fat 15.87g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 2.11g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 136.26g||36%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.0g||17%|