- 3-1/2 # russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/8" thick slices.
- 1-1/2 tsp dried dillweed
- 3 cups grated gruyere (about 12 oz)
- 1-1/3 cups whipping cream
- 1/13 cups low salt chicken broth
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- preheat over to 400. Butter 13 x 9 x 2" glass baking dish. Overlap 1/3 of the potatoes in the dish. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with 1/2 tsp dillweed and 1 cup cheese. Repeat layering twice, using 1/3 of potatoes, 1/2 tsp dillweed and 1 cup cheese for each layer. Whisck cream, broth and mustard in a bowl. Pour over potatoes. Bake about 1 hour. Cool 10 minutes.