First off...let's make this easy as possible to enjoy one of the best kept secrets from the, North. While living in South Carolina for several years I found out early that they aren't available and made my own.
It doesn't get any easier than this!
- One package of Rhodes Frozen Bread Dough...I prefer wheat
- Wondra quick-making all purpous flour (it's granular)
- Pepperoni (I prefer already sliced) as it's easy to work with
- Sliced peppers (optional)
- You can also add sauce or cheese....why not!
- Butter (melted)
- Thaw bread dough and keep in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Depending on how large you want the rolls to be simply slice the dough to the desired size.
- Place pepperoni (more the better) inside and peppers to give it a zing.
- Roll dough up and seal the sides.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet until lightly golden brown....depends on size.
- Remove from baking sheet and place on cooling racks.
- Melt butter and brush lightly.
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 238g|
|Calories from Fat 919||95%|
|Total Fat 104.28g||130%|
|Saturated Fat 62.32g||249%|
|Trans Fat 0.46g|
|Total Carbs 4.6g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|