Cost per serving $2.22 view details
- 4 c. warm water
- 2 ounce dry porcini mushrooms, (3 c.)
- 8 ounce uncooked udon noodles, (thick round fresh
- Â Â Japanese wheat noodles) or possibly spaghetti
- 2 Tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1Â 1/2 Tbsp. dark sesame oil
- 1 c. cubed extra-hard tofu, (about 4 ounces)
- 1/4 c. minced peeled fresh lemon grass
- 2 Tbsp. chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 2 x garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 c. julienne-cut zucchini, (1-inch)
- 1 c. sliced button mushrooms
- 1 c. sliced shiitake mushroom caps
- 8 c. thinly sliced bok choy leaves
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine warm water and dry mushrooms, and let stand 20 min. Drain the mushrooms through a sieve over a bowl, and reserve the soaking liquid and mushrooms.
- Cook noodles in boiling water 3 min, omitting salt and fat, and drain.
- Return noodles to pot. Add in reserved soaking liquid, soy sauce, and pepper; bring to a boil, and cook 8 min or possibly till the soaking liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in the reserved porcini mushrooms.
- Heat sesame oil in a wok or possibly large nonstick skillet. Add in tofu, lemon grass, ginger, and garlic, and stir-fry 30 seconds. Add in zucchini, button mushrooms, and shiitake mushrooms, and stir-fry 2 min. Add in bok choy, and stir-fry 3 min or possibly till wilted.
- Divide noodle mix proportionately among 4 shallow bowls, and top with zucchini mix. Sprinkle with cilantro.
- Serving Size: 1 1/2 c. noodles, 1 1/2 c. zucchini mix, and 1 Tbsp. cilantro
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 405g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 48||56%|
|Total Fat 5.49g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 0.78g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.97g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||8%|