Cost per serving $0.30 view details
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tspn salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 110gm cold butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup homemade buttermilk
- 1/4 cup chopped sausage
- handful of mint leaves
- shredded cheddar cheese for topping
- (1) blend together milk and mint leaves.
- (2) combine flour, baking powder and salt in a big bowl.
- (3) add in butter and rub in using fingertips untill combined.
- (4) stir in milk mixture and chopped sausage to form a sticky dough.
- 5) place soft dough onto a floured working table.
- (6) press dough into 2cm thick and divide dough by using cutting mould.
- (7) brush on egg glaze and top with shredded cheese.
- (8) bake at 200'c for about 15-20 mins or untill golden brown.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 64g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 104||50%|
|Total Fat 11.83g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 6.9g||28%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 20.0g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||2%|