Cost per recipe $1.47 view details
- Starter Dough :
- 50gm flour
- 40gm milk, at room temperature
- 2/3 tbsp yeast
- (combine all ingredient & mix well, leave to ferment overnight)
- Main Dough :
- 100gm warm milk
- 2 pkts earl grey tea
- 200gm bread flour
- 2-1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tspn salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- egg glaze : one egg yolk + 1 tspn milk
- combine warm milk and earl grey tea together, leave aside for 30mins.
- combine flour, sugar & salt in a big mixing bowl.
- then add in earl grey tea mixture, egg and starter dough.
- mix well to form a sticky dough and let to rest for an hour.
- punch dough to release air and place dough onto a slightly floured working table.
- roll dough into a ball and make a big hole in the centre.
- let to proof untill double in size or about 45 mins, brush with egg glaze.
- bake at preheated oven at 160'c for about 25-30mins
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 473g|
|Calories from Fat 115||10%|
|Total Fat 13.1g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 4.59g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 224.43g||60%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.8g||26%|