- Two boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Half a head of broccoli
- one cup of alfredo sauce (or follow my low fat recipe below)
- 8 jumbo shrimp
- Salt/Pepper to taste
- Low Fat Alfredo Sauce:
- 3 tbs. butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 1/2 cups fat free milk
- 1/4 cup pecorino romano cheese
- salt/pepper to taste
- Cut a hole lengthwise in the chicken breast. Mix half cup alfredo sauce, chopped cooked shrimp and broccoli (raw) together. Fill chicken w/shrimp and broccoli mixture. In a large non-stick skillet cover and slow cook on each side until fully cooked. You can serve w/pasta or salad. Slice the chicken and pour remaining half of alfredo sauce on top. Simple dish that your dinner guests will think you spent hours on!
- For the Sauce:
- In a small sauce pan melt the butter, add in milk cheese salt and pepper. Whisk in the flour and constantly stir until desired thickness.